Gateway laptops comers in a wide range of model and each model have its collections of features and configurations. If you are looking for how to screenshot on gateway laptop? Then you are at the right place. This article covers all the methods you can use to screenshot on your gateway laptop.
Step by Step How to screenshot on Gateway lapto Windows 10
Gateway laptops have identical keyboards, so whatever model you have, you can take screenshots easily with the help of keyboard shortcuts and windows 10 built-in snipping tools.
Gateway laptop usually comes with windows 10 operating system, and there are many easy methods for taking a screenshot in windows on the gateway.
So below is all the method on how you can take a screenshot on your gateway laptop.
Method 1) Take Screenshot On Gateway Laptop Using Windows 10 Shortcuts
There are many keyboard shortcuts that you can use to screenshot your gateway laptop screen easily. Sometimes, a certain keyboard shortcut on some laptops doesn’t work in that case; use all the methods and use the one that is working and easy for you to use on your laptop.
Keyboard Shortcut For Full Screen Shortcut On Gateway Laptop
Gateway laptop operates on Windows operating systems, and Windows 10 has many built-in tools for taking a screenshot of your laptop.
The snip and sketch tool is one of the windows 10 built software for taking a screenshot. For opening the snip and sketch tool for screenshot using a keyboard shortcut, Follow the steps below.
- Press The window Key + Shift + S
- A snip and sketch tab will open on top of the screen
- Select the screenshot type Rectangular, full screen, Freefrom
- Once taken, you can now edit the screenshot in snip and sketch software
- Save it by pressing the Ctrl + S shortcut on the keyboard
Take Screenshot Using Print Screen Key On Gateway Laptop
This is by far one of the most popular methods for taking a screenshot on laptops or computers. In this method, you need to press the print screen key(Print sc, Print sc sys req, print scs)on a keyboard; a screenshot will be taken, But if you need to understand how you will use this method, follows the steps below.
- Open the windows you want to screenshot
- Press the Print Screen key on the top right corner
- The screenshot will be taken and copied to the clipboard
- Oper Paint or any image editing software and press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot
- Press Ctrl + S to save it
Take Screenshot In Gateway Laptop Using The Window Key+ Print Screen Key
If you want to save the screenshot taken by the print screen method directly to your gateway laptop or computer. In that case, you can use another key combination that will take a screenshot plus will automatically save on our memory.
Follow the steps below to save your screenshots in windows 10 automatically
- Open the tab or window you want to screenshot
- Press the window key + Print screen key
- The screenshot will be taken and saved
- Go to · C:\Users\[YOUR NAME]\Pictures\Screenshots the screenshot will be saved there
Take Screenshot in Gateway laptop Using Print Screen For Active Window
If you want to take a screenshot of the active window and ignore the other open windows, you can also do this by following the simple steps below.
- Select the window or tab you want to screenshot
- Now press the Alt + Print Screen key
- A screenshot of the active window will be taken and copied to your clipboard
- Open Paint or any image editing tool and press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot
- Press the Ctrl + S to save the screenshot
Method 2)Take Screenshot On Gateway Laptop Using Snip & Sketch
As gateway laptops come with windows, the operating system has many built-in snipping tools to help you take screenshots and edit them.
Using the built windows 10 snip and sketch tool, you can easily take a screenshot on your Gateway laptop. you can also edit your screenshot with different editing options available in snip and sketch software
Below is the Step for taking Screenshots on Gateway using snip and sketch
- Open the snip and sketch tool from window search
- Once opened, Click New
- Select the type of screenshot you need and take the screenshot
- Edit the screenshot using a different editing option
- Press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot
Method 3) Take A Screenshot On Gateway Laptop Using The Snipping Tool
A snipping tool is also a popular tool in windows 10 for taking screenshots of your laptop or computer screen. It started to form windows vista, and still, it is available in windows 10 and 11. Although windows said it would be replaced with snip and sketch, we can use it for taking screenshots, and it works well.
Below are the steps on how to screenshot on gateway laptop using the snipping tool
- Type snipping tool in the windows search
- Open it and click New
- Screenshot the area you want
- Edit the screenshot with the pen or pencil tool
- Press Ctrl + S to save it
FAQ(How to Screenshot on Gateway Laptop)
How do I take a screenshot on my laptop?
Press the Print Screen key on the keyboard to take a screenshot on your laptop. The screenshot will be saved in the C:\Users[YOUR NAME]\Pictures\Screenshots the screenshot will be held there on your laptop
How to take a screenshot on a Gateway laptop Windows 7
For taking a screenshot on the gateway laptop in windows 7, Press the Print Screen key on the keyboard and Then open paint or any image editing software and press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot there and Save it using the Ctrl + S shortcut.
Taking a screenshot on your gateway laptop is so simple and easy if you are using windows 10 or window 8 as the methods mentioned in this article will work only in those versions of windows
Hopefully, After reading this article, you will be able to take a screenshot on your Gateway laptop.