If you are looking for How to Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop? Then you have come to the right place. This article will cover different methods you can use to screenshot your Toshiba laptop in windows 10.
The techniques in this post are only applicable to Windows 8 and above versions of Windows. We’ll go through types of screenshots, such as full-screen shots, active window captures, and screen capture.
Method 1) Full-Screen Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop Using Print Screen
It is simple to take a full-screen screenshot on a Toshiba laptop. On your keyboard, look for the “Print Scr” (Print Screen) button and then hit it where you wish to capture your screen.
Tapping the key will produce no sound or notification; therefore, you’ll have to open Paint or another image editing program like Photoshop and CTRL + V to paste your screenshot.
The step by step way to take screenshots on your Toshiba laptop is given below:
- Select the tab you want to screenshot, then press the Print Screen key on your keyboard
- Open Paint or any other editing program of your choosing
- To paste the screenshot, press and hold Ctrl + V for a few seconds.
- Save the screenshot By pressing Ctrl+ S
Method 2) Active Screen Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop Using Print Screen
You may also take a screenshot of only the current display on your Toshiba laptop and leave the other screens uncaptured in Windows 10.
To capture only the active window, you have to press Alt + Print Screen Key and then open any image editing software like Paint or Photoshop to paste the screenshot using by using the Ctrl + V keyboard shortcut
The step by step way to take active window screenshots on your Toshiba laptop:
- Select the active window
- On your keyboard, press the Alt + Print Screen key
- Open Paint or any image editing software
- Press and hold the keys “Ctrl” and “V to paste the screenshot.”
- Using the Ctrl + S key combination, save the screenshot.
You May Like:
Method 3) Using Windows 10 Snip and Sketch Tool
The best technique to screenshot your Toshiba laptop screen is to use Snip & Sketch, which comes pre-installed on Windows 10. This method will allow you to screenshot your screen easily while also providing you with many other editing possibilities.
You can also utilize the integrated Windows 10 snip and sketch tool to capture screenshots in a number of different ways, including from rectangular, full screen, and active window.
The snip and sketch tool can be accessed using the keyboard shortcut or Windows default search.
Steps to access windows built-in snip and sketch Tool
- Type Snip and Sketch in the windows search
- Open snip and sketch once open now click on New
- Choose the kind of screenshot you’ll need.
- Once a screenshot has been taken, you can modify it in the software using different tools.
- To save a screenshot on your laptop, press and hold the keys “Ctrl” and “S” simultaneously.
Following are steps to access snip and sketch using a keyboard shortcut.
- Press Windows key + Shift + S
- Select a type of screenshot from the menu that appears on top of the screen.
- After that, if you need to edit the screenshot, you can also do that in the software
- Press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot
Method 4) Using Windows 10 Snipping Tool
The Snipping Tool is a program that Microsoft Windows includes and has been available since Windows Vista.
It’s not just for taking quick screenshots; it may also be used to take longer captures and crop images.
The snipping tool is another tool that Microsoft Windows includes and has been accessible since Windows Vista.
Recently Microsoft said they would discontinue the snipping tool, but still, it is accessible in Windows 10 and 11.
Following are steps on using the snipping tool to take a screenshot on your Toshiba laptop.
- To open the snipping tool, search it in window search
- Open it and click New
- Take a screenshot of where you want
- Press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot
Method 5) Using Windows 10 Game Bar
First, open it with the “Windows key + G” keyboard shortcut to take screenshots using the game bar. If your game bar isn’t open, pressing this key combination will display a game bar menu.
To open the game bar, use the search bar, type “game bar,” and select it from the drop-down menu. Once opened, you can take a screenshot by clicking on the camera symbol in the capture menu.
You may also use the game bar to record screen recording. After you’re finished, you can view your screenshot in the Videos > Capture Folder or under the camera icon, which is labeled “Show all captures.”
Video Guide for Screenshot on Toshiba Laptop
FAQ(How To Screenshot On Toshiba Laptop)
Where are screenshots saved on a Toshiba laptop in windows 10?
To capture a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop, press the Windows key + Print Screen. The screenshot will be saved to C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \Pictures\Screenshots automatically.
How do you take a screenshot on a Toshiba laptop Windows 10?
To screenshot the whole screen, press the Windows key + Prt Scr button; to take a screenshot of the active window, hold down Alt + Print Scr.
Using these 5 simple techniques, you may quickly capture your Toshiba laptop’s screen. If one of the methods fails on your laptop, use another and pick something easy to utilize and recall.