Hey there! Having trouble turning on Bluetooth on your HP laptop? No worries, we’ve got your back! Bluetooth is a fantastic tool for wireless connectivity, allowing you to connect your laptop to devices like printers, headphones, and sound systems.
But, sometimes the toggle for Bluetooth may not show up or you might have difficulty turning it on. That’s where we come in! In this article, we’ll show you how to turn on Bluetooth on your HP laptop step-by-step.
Whether you’re jamming to music with your headphones or sharing files with friends, Bluetooth makes it easy-peasy. Let’s dive in and solve your Bluetooth blues!
You May Like:
How to Turn on Bluetooth on HP Laptop
To turn on Bluetooth on Hp Laptop or any other in windows 10, first, make sure the device you are connected to has Bluetooth functionality.
Turn on the Bluetooth of the device and put the device in close range with your Hp laptop. After that, follow the step-by-step process of how to turn on Bluetooth on HP laptop Windows 10.
- Search for Bluetooth and other devices in the start menu search box
- Turn on Bluetooth by toggling the Bluetooth setting to On.
- Click add Bluetooth or other devices.
- Add Bluetooth as a kind of device you want
- Select the device you want to add.
- If a window opens for a code, enter the PIN. If PIn is not displayed, enter 0000, a common code used on many Bluetooth devices.
- Check for the message of authorization on the device you want to connect to and confirm the message.
- A confirmation message will be displayed when the devices are paired.
How to pair a Bluetooth device on Windows 10
For pairing devices with your Hp laptop Bluetooth, you need to follow some steps for the hassle-free Bluetooth connection.
First, make sure the device you want to connect is discoverable which mean it is On and can be connected to another Bluetooth source, Now follow the step mention below to pair Bluetooth device on windows 10bluetooth successfully connected message
- On your laptop, Click the start button
- Click on setting gear Icon
- Click on Devices
- Çlick on Bluetooth and other devices
- Click Bluetooth in the popup window appears after clicking on Bluetooth and other devices
- Select the device you want to connect
- Click Done
Note: Make sure the device is in close range with the laptop or computer to connect to the Bluetooth.
You May Like:
Windows 10 Turn on Bluetooth Missing
If you are facing any issues with windows 10 not showing the Bluetooth option, your driver may not be installed, or your driver is faulty. In this case, follow the step-by-step guide on how to fix Windows 10 Turn on Bluetooth Missing.
Method 1: By Updating the Bluetooth Driver
- Go to the Start menu and right-click on it
- Select the device manager from it
- Expand the Bluetooth arrow
- If you see any yellow exclamation mark, it means the driver is not correctly installed
- Right-click on the adaptor and update driver software
- If there is more than 1 Bluetooth adaptor, update all of them
After successfully updating your driver, you can repeat the step mentioned earlier in How To Turn on Bluetooth on Hp Laptop? Section.
You will now see the toggle button of Bluetooth showing, and you can use Bluetooth for connection.
If, for some reason, the above method didn’t work for you and your Bluetooth toggle is not showing on your Hp laptop, you can follow the second method below.
Method 2: By Reinstalling the Bluetooth Driver
When you connect any hardware for which windows don’t have a driver installed, it will automatically install the driver. It is a feature of the window.
So in this method for Windows 10 Turn on Bluetooth Missing; what we will do is uninstall the driver of Bluetooth by following the steps below
- Right Click on the start menu
- Select Device manager
- Expand the Bluetooth arrow
- Uninstall the driver and turn off the laptop
- Turn on the laptop, and the window will automatically install the driver
After that, you can follow the steps mentioned above to turn on Bluetooth on Hp laptop and see if the toggle is showing in the settings.
Method 3: By Start the Bluetooth Service and set it to Automatic
If the above 2 methods didn’t work for you in order to fix the issue with your Bluetooth toggle button on your hp laptop you can try the method below to turn to fix the issue with your Bluetooth toggle.
- Press Window Key + R
- A search box will appear write Services.msc and press Enter
- Look for Bluetooth support service
- Right-click on it and select its properties
- In the General tab, set the startup type to Automatic and then Click Start
- Click Ok when done
FAQ(How To Turn On Bluetooth On Hp Laptop)
How to turn on Bluetooth on HP laptop Windows 8?
To open Charms, press the Windows (logo) key and C simultaneously. Click Change PC settings after selecting the Settings charm. Choose Wireless. Turn on Wireless or Bluetooth by changing the settings.
Shortcut key to turn on Bluetooth on HP laptop
The shortcut to turn on your Bluetooth is to press the Windows key + A. It will open a quick action window and you can turn the on and off the Bluetooth easily from there.
Why can’t I turn on Bluetooth on my HP laptop?
You might not be able to activate Bluetooth on your HP laptop for a number of reasons. Driver problems, hardware issues, or blocked Bluetooth settings are a few potential causes. It’s advisable to examine your device’s settings, update your drivers, and perform diagnostic tests to troubleshoot the problem.
Turning on your Bluetooth takes just a few clicks, but sometimes it gets tricky when you are new to laptops and have installed the wrong driver, or your driver is faulty. So read the complete article on How To Turn On Bluetooth On Hp Laptop? You will have all the info you need to turn on your Bluetooth on HP successfully.