If you are trying to screenshot your Acer laptop screen and don’t know how to screenshot on Acer laptop? Then don’t worry, you are at the right place.
Taking screenshots on Acer is so simple and there are many ways you can take screenshots on your Acer laptop.
Also, in this guide, I will cover all possible ways of taking screenshots on your Acer laptop, whether it’s a full-screen screenshot or an active windows screenshot.
I will also share easy keyboard shortcuts for taking a screenshot on Acer laptop in windows 10, So you can screenshot your laptop screen in no time.
How to Screenshot On Acer Laptop
As I said, I will be sharing many different ways of taking a screenshot on Acer laptop, from entire screen screenshot to portion of the screen and from active windows screenshot to shortcuts of the screenshot for your Acer laptop.
So below are the different methods of taking a screenshot on your Acer laptop, and you can choose the one which is easy for your scope of work.
You May Like:
Method 1)Take a screenshot on Acer using Keyboard shortcuts
The keyboard shortcuts method for taking a screenshot on an Acer laptop is easy and recommended. Using this will save you a ton of time. Below are the different types of windows 10 shortcuts for taking a screenshot on an Acer laptop.
Take Screenshot in Acer Using Window key+ Shift + S Key
Screenshots taken by this method can also be edited and customized, so if you want to highlight a particular portion for your colleagues, you can also do that.
Step by Step method for taking a screenshot on Acer using Snip and sketch shortcut.
- Press window key + Shift + S/
- On the Top, a tab will appear with different icons for a different type of screenshot.
- Select the one you want, e.g. the entire screen screenshot
- The screenshot will be copied to the clipboard, and you will see it in the lower right corner.
- Click on it, and you will be redirected to the Snip and sketch software, from where you can edit the screenshot.
- Press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot to your desired folder.
Take Screenshot in Acer Using Print Screen Key
Using the Print screen key is also an easy and most used method for taking screenshots on laptops. So how to do that
- Open the tab you want to screenshot
- Press Print Sc (Print screen) Key on the keyboard
- Open paint in windows 10 and Press Ctrl + V
- The screenshot will be copied and Now save it Using Ctrl + S
Using only a print screen will screenshot your entire screen, and you have to paste it manually on Paint or any software that deal with the image. So if you want to save the screenshot from the print screen to a folder on your Acer laptop, you can also refer to the following method.
Screenshot in Acer Using Window key + Print Screen For Entire Screen
Using the window key + Print screen will not only screenshot your Acer laptop screen but will also save it automatically to your laptop, so you will not have to paste and save it on any image editor manually. Below is the step to screenshot your Acer screen using windows key + Print screen.
- Open the screen you want to screenshot
- Now Press Windows key + Print screen key
- Go to this location C:\Users\Acer\Pictures\Screenshots
Using this method is convenient when you are using screenshots daily it’s an easy and fast way.
Screenshot in Acer Using Print Screen For Active Window
If you have multiple windows open on your Acer laptop and want to screenshot the one you want, there is an easy keyboard shortcut in windows 10 for active tabs screenshots. Below are the steps of how to screenshot the active Window.
- Click on the Window you want to screenshot.
- Press Alt + Print Screen key (Print Sc)
- Open Paint or any image editor and Press Ctrl + V to paste the screenshot.
- Press Ctrl + V to save the screenshot.
Method 2)Take screenshot on Acer using Windows 10 built-in Snip & sketch
If you are using windows 10 on your Acer laptop, A built-in software called Snip and Sketch, mainly built for taking screenshots on laptops and computers, annotate and share them.
So using this software will make your screenshot more appealing by using the different editing options.
Step by step on how to screenshot on Acer using Snip and Sketch
- Go to windows search and type snip and sketch
- Please open it and click New
- Select the type of screenshot you need from the small tab on the top
- Once your screenshot, you can save it by pressing Ctrl + S.
You can open the Snip and Sketch from the shortcut Windows Key + Shift + S or the action center in windows 10.
Method 3)Take Screenshot on Acer using Snipping tool
The snipping tool is built-in software that first comes in windows Vista, and now windows are replacing it with snip and sketch, but it is still available on Windows 10 or window 11.
You can use a snipping tool on your Acer laptop to capture the screen. The snipping tool’s method is almost similar to snip and sketch, but it lacks screenshot editing as the snipping tool does not have enough editing options compared to snip and sketch.
Below are the steps on how to screenshot on Acer using the snipping tool
- Open the snipping tool by searching snipping tool in the windows search
- Click on new and screenshot your desired area
- Press Ctrl + S to save the screenshot on your Acer laptop
Where are Screenshots Saved on Acer Laptop
The screenshot taken using the print screen key is saved in the Picture folder. If you take a screenshot using the print screen key on Acer, you can’t find where your screenshot is saved. You can follow the steps below to find where your screenshots are saved on an Acer laptop.
- Open File Explorer (My PC) On windows 10
- Click on Picture on the Left side menu
- Locate the screenshot folder and open it.
All your screenshot taken on an Acer laptop using the Windows key + print screen key will be saved in the screenshot folder.
FAQ(How to Screenshot On Acer Laptop)
Below are some commonly asked questions related to how to screenshot on Acer laptop
How do you screenshot on an Acer Chrome laptop?
For taking a screenshot on Acer Chrome laptop, Press Ctrl + Show windows simultaneously. A notification will appear to click on it and see your screenshot. You can also find the screenshot on your Files app.
Screenshots shortcut For Acer Laptop?
Windows key + Print Screen key is a shortcut key for taking a screenshot of the entire screen in windows 10 and save it in User>Pictures>Screenshot Folder
This article covers all the possible ways of taking a screenshot on your Acer laptop. Among all the methods, using the keyboard shortcuts for taking your screenshot on an Acer laptop is an easy and recommended method.